Sunday, April 3, 2011

Shake Shake Sha Shake it!

I've always had problems with eating. I love to eat food! I especially love all junk foods. Even though I know how bad they are for you... fast food french fries taste so good. I knew this would be the hardest part of the weight loss battle for me. Over time I made small changes in my everyday diet. I didn't try to cut all junk foods out at once because I knew that would not be a sustainable lifestyle for me. The first thing I did was add Shakeology to my everyday menu. Shakeology is a meal replacement shake that includes 70 different healthy ingredients. The main reason I wanted to drink it was because it supplies me with all the vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, etc. that my body needs but wasn't getting by eating junk food. It comes in two different flavors - Greenberry and Chocolate. I thought I would really like the Greenberry because I am more of a fruity person than I am Chocolate. My Mom ordered some Greenberry, so I tried hers before I placed my order. I'm not going to lie, I didn't like it. I still don't like the Greenberry taste to this day. Over time, I've found people either absolutely love it or absolutely hate it. For example, my Mom drinks Greenberry everyday and prefers it over the Chocolate. Even though I am not much of a Chocolate person (how many girls have you met that say that?), I decided I would give the Chocolate a try. It turns out, that the Chocolate is actually really good! A lot of people mix it with peanut butter, milk, or bananas but I really just like it mixed with water. So, I started drinking Shakeology everyday for breakfast. One reason I decided to replace it with what I normally was having for breakfast is because I know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. A lot of times I would skip breakfast because I didn't have time to eat in the morning or I just didn't like breakfast foods. Now, I know I am getting a healthy nutritious breakfast everyday!





I've been drinking Shakeology on a daily basis now for about 6 months. The major benefits that I have seen from drinking it are - weight loss, reduced cravings, more energy, and regularity. I can really credit Shakeology for helping me lose 20 pounds. I want everyone I know to start drinking Shakeology or at least give it a try to see if you can benefit from it!

This month I am offering a special for my customers that order Shakeology on Home Direct from my website! When you buy Shakeology on the auto ship program, I will personally send you Insanity Fast and Furious or a TurboFire Greatest HIITs workout ($20 value)! Also, when you order it on Home Direct, Beachbody will send you a free shaker cup and a free workout program. Give it a try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment