Friday, April 8, 2011

The Actual Cost of Shakeology

A lot of people tell me that they can't afford Shakeology, but if they could they would definitely drink it. Can you really put a price on your health? I think of Shakeology as an investment in my health. If I only do one good thing for myself, it will be to drink Shakeology. I know that my body needs all the vitamins and minerals Shakeology has in it, and I know that I won't eat the foods that I need to daily to get those same vitamins and minerals. Not to mention that it tastes delicious! Now, let me break down the cost of Shakeology to show you what it really cost!

If you think Shakeology is expensive, let me show you how it not only can save you money, but it can make you money, while giving you the best health you have ever had.

Shakeology is a meal replacement shake, therefore it's designed to replace 1 daily meal. I personally use it to replace breakfast, since I don't always have a lot of time in the morning to eat a full meal. I can take Shakeology to work or class with me; it's very convenient. Let's break down the numbers.

Average cost of a healthy meal  $5.50 a day - Monthly cost: $165.00
Cost for 1 month of Shakeology: $120.00
Difference: $45.00

By replacing 1 meal a day with Shakeology, you will be saving $45 a month. That’s $45 a month back in your pocket for drinking something that will improve your health, and help you to lose weight, make you feel better, and even look better.

Now lets look at the Beachbody Coaching opportunity:
Average cost of a healthy meal  $5.50 a day - Monthly cost: $165.00
Shakeology monthly cost on the coach program: $90.00
Monthly Coach Fee: $15.00
Difference: $60.00

That's a difference of $60 a month.  That is a huge difference! Imagine what you could do with $60 extra dollars a month?

Now lets say, you are on the coach program, and you have lost 10-15 pounds the first couple months you are on Shakeology. Your friends and co-workers say something to you about how you’ve lost weight and they want to know how you did it.  You tell them about Shakeology and they decide to try it.  You just made $30. You get 3 friends interested in Shakeology, that's a gain of $90.

Average cost of a meal  $5.50 a day - Monthly cost: $165.00
Shakeology monthly cost on the coach program: $90.00
Monthly Coach Fee: $15.00
Difference: $60.00
3 friends who decide to take Shakeology: $90 income per month

Those 3 friends are now paying for your monthly supply of Shakeology, so you no longer have to pay the $90. Therefore, you are saving $150.00 by drinking Shakeology daily, being a Beachbody Coach, and sharing health with others! Not to mention all the health benefits YOU will receive from replacing one meal with Shakeology!

You want even more excitement?
  • $150/month for a year? $1800!
  • Over the course of that year, you could achieve your fitness goals!
  • Shakeology comes with many health benefits!
  • Imagine if you got more than 3 people hooked on Shakeology! You would not only get your supply of Shakeology paid for, but you would make a profit!
  • Figures can not express the happiness you will feel from the weight loss, income, and the satisfaction from helping other people that you will get from Shakeology!
Shakeology doesn't seem too expensive now does it?

I currently have Shakeology Samples to send to you! There are a few easy conditions you must meet before I will send you a free sample.
1. I must be your coach. If I am not, sign up for me to be your FREE coach.
2. You have to be committed to investing in Shakeology, if you enjoy the taste.
If you are serious about trying Shakeology, leave a comment or email me: bbcoachalicia@gmail.com

If you're ready to purchase a month supply of Shakeology, head on over to www.shake.fireup4fitness.com I promise you, you will not regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment