Sunday, April 10, 2011

Renee's Transformation

Every now and then I want to post people's success stories on my blog.

My very first one is my friend, Renee. I've known Renee for 5 or 6 years now. She used to work with my Mom and then I ended up working as an employee at her and her husband's restaurant business. I never really noticed at the time but after two pregnancies, Renee had put on a lot of weight. Renee knew that my Mom and I started getting into fitness, so she came to us when she decided she was tired of being fat. Her first Beachbody purchase was Hip Hop Abs. After that, she was hooked. In January, she decided to become a Beachbody Coach in order to get the 25% coach discount. Since then, she's bought ChaLean Extreme and she is now drinking Shakeology on a daily basis. Now she has people asking her how she lost all her weight and is able to help people the same way that my Mom and I helped her. I am so proud of how far she has come! She is a great role model for her two little girls. Check out Renee's blog for more information on her fitness journey: www.reneemstoll.blogspot.com

If you would like to be featured in my blog, please leave a comment or send me an email: bbcoachalicia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment