Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Asylum - Day 9

So I've completed one week of Insanity the Asylum and I am now on my 2nd week. Yesterday was the Back to Core workout and I am definitely feeling the soreness in my back today! Ouch!

Just a few minutes ago, I decided that I would look to see what is on my workout schedule for the day. So I log into WOWY and see that it is Vertical Plyo. I think I died a little inside when I read that. It's the hardest workout I've ever done. But I can't let fear take over me. I will conquer this workout. I can do this. When 5:00 rolls around, Vertical Plyo & I will meet again - I can't say I'll kick its ass, but I'll definitely give it my best shot!

What's the hardest workout that you've ever done?

2 comments:

  1. Hardest workout... hm.... carrying a couch up the stairs?! I don't know. Best of LUCK with your workout tonight!! Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete