Thursday, July 7, 2011

Asylum Day 17 - Strength

Today will be my 17th Insanity the Asylum workout! It is going by so fast, but I can't say I want it to slow down. Ever since the workouts have started to repeat themselves, I have come to dread working out. I know that this is not how working out should be. You should enjoy what you're doing, look forward to it everyday. It's not that the workouts are boring... it's just HARD WORK! I feel SOOOOO accomplished after I complete each one and I know that's what keeps me coming back for more - that and it's only a 30 day program! I have 2 weeks left and I will complete every single workout that is left!

All I can say about this program is that it leaves me literally dripping sweat after every workout. I've never sweated so much in my life. You'd think that I'd be dropping pounds like crazy from all this sweat that I'm losing, but I'm not. I'm ok with that though because I know I am getting physically and mentally stronger! After I finish this program, I haven't decided what I'll do next. Whatever it is, it's going to seem like a piece of pie compared to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment